Tuesday, October 1, 2013

"Before" Photos

So I wanted everyone to be able to see my "before". This is my natural bite. I wasn't trying to grimace, it was just the best face to make to show off all my teeth. As you can see, I have a significant underbite, and my bottom teeth are very crooked compared to my relatively straight upper teeth.
 This is a picture of me as I have come accustomed to smiling. Ever since I was in middle school, I have smiled with an open jaw in order to hide my underbite and show only my top teeth. I can't wait to smile with a closed jaw without looking  angry!

And finally, these are my braces. I have them on in all of the above photos. They are Incognito brand lingual braces.

So this is where it all begins! I will update with progress photos every two weeks or so. Maybe something will be noticeable soon!

1 comment:

  1. I have read your given article above and found them very informative! We at Masri Orthodontics, offer braces in Detroit Mi and know more than just braces and we want to keep you informed and educated on the latest orthodontic care trends. Thank you so much! Keep sharing such articles.

    ReplyDelete